Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Big Data...


I have recently enlisted a client to do a large joint email campaign with a company, and as the company was telling me the requirements for participating I realized... Ahh haa! Data mining is what the infamous opt-in lists are!

The more emails a company has of customers the more valuable those lists become and as my partner organization explained to us that they would only work with lists the same size or better than their 300,000 member list I was flabbergasted.

These emails are important to businesses because it's a way to continuously keep in contact with your consumers while also tracking engagement with the brand, and continuity based on those who continue to opt-in and those who choose to remove themselves from the lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment