Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Years 2011 DMV Style



This was the first time I had ever spent a holiday away from my tight knit family but I can't say that I may be the last! Everyone says that their friends are amazing and they wouldn't have it any other wayl so I guess I'll stick to that saying and let it ride. Over this past few years I have lost friends gained friends and re-evaluated freindships from the ground up. I was always told that some of your greatest friends come from your college years and I am now a believer.







Ringing in the year 2011 with two of my amazing best friends Caramel, VanillaBean and Menzana along with Brother-from-another BEAR & his teammates from the Washington Redskins and crew was one of the best experiences of my life! Check out some of the pics from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment