Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blue Michael Cosmetics







All Natural, Vegan, Home-made, Biodegradable... GREEN!!!

All these adjectives describe what may be my one of my favorite products out right now: BLUE MICHAEL COSMETICS. Made right in NYC (Washington Heights to be exact!) this brainchild of renowned makeup artist Blue Michael is ready to take the make-up world by storm. His work has been seen on magazine covers, runways, and television screens all over; now his expertise of what skin really needs has transcended into his own make-up and skin care line.
Still in it's beginning stages, Blue Michael Cosmetics has in my opinion mastered every woman's favorite accessory... LIPGLOSS. My everyday touch of kissable red comes from my own tube of I.U. Kiss. that never leaves my purse. With five available shades (I.U. Kiss, Babygirl, Thea, Na Na & Brown Sugar) every woman is bound to find a tube she loves!

In addition to the amazing lipglosses, Blue Michael offers Body Scrubs, a "Green" T-Shirt and Make-up Services.

As an advocate of Blue's amazing talents I encourage everyone to check his work out! (He created a masterpiece on my face for my birthday, as well as life long tips on our many meeting during "Model City" shoots!)

If you LOVE the earth and LOVE your skin just as much...try BLUE MICHAEL Cosmetics... Once you go Blue you'll never go MAC!

xoxo Brooklyn Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment